Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Favorite Psalms!

My Favorite Psalms!
    "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."   Ps. 51:10
     Of course the whole 51st chapter is my fav. but this is my favorite verse out of it. I like to pray this verse every day. It's important to pray using scripture. I am reading through the book of Psalms but I go to this scripture each time because it gives me renewed hope of God's love and deliverance. I love my LORD and want to serve HIM as best as I can. 
     I know this has nothing to do with the verse, but I just gotta share it! I became a fighting bookworm with Children's Book Insiders. I have a lot in store for me so I can learn to be a children's writer. Some of you know that I've written a children's book, but it's not ready for publication.That's my goal!!!!!!!  I truly believe that God lead me to this group. I'm really excited!  I want to use the writing talent that GOD has given me. Thank you, Jon and Laura , if ya'll read this! 
Have a blessed week and remember that we are too blessed to be stressed!
Love,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment